Monday, July 22, 2013

~*~Purikura Magic~*~

   Okay, so I know I already did a post dedicated to ~*~Purikura~*~ and all of the magic that comes with those photo booths, but I have been taking a lot more recently with my friends, and my friends have put them online. (: haha sooooo for anyone who has never had the pleasure of experiencing purikura, here are some more recent photos I took with my friends!! ((as opposed to the ones I posted from last year~))
haha I could probably talk about ~*~purikura magic~*~ all day... (:






Ahh, I do have a short, funny purikura story, though! Josh and I were exploring the 100yen store at the mall the other day and we came across a purikura machine! photobooth for 100yen?? We couldn't resist, haha(: so we paid for the really cheap purikura. And for 100yen, we could tell the quality was going to be really bad....So we decided to do many funny poses instead of just standing there smiling. (: this purikura turned out hilarious, we added so many sparkles and stickers over our funny faces. Purikura is something that is always really fun, even the purikura that is at the dollar store, haha. ((another one of those why-don't-we-have-this-in-america moments!!))


~Jane Claire  ♡☆♡☆

No comments:

Post a Comment