Tuesday, June 11, 2013

3 Day Scramble

       So I just flew into Atlanta yesterday afternoon after spending 12 days on vacation in New England and Montréal with my family, now it's time to start preparing for going to Japan! haha

((no but seriously, I've been preparing for Japan for a while. We really did go on a random vacation beforehand, though.....))

       So, i'm home now, today is a Tuesday, and I leave for Japan Friday. Ahhhhh, stress-level is over 9000. Preparing to live abroad for 6 weeks requires a lot of time running around, settling things at home, and wrapping your mind around the whole situation. I think the plan for today is to go shopping for nice shirts, to pick up a summer reading book, to see my grandparents, to actually start packing, picking up the final gifts for my host-family, and to finish two of my school assignments! hmm, this definitely looks better written on my blog than done....

   Oh! I also have to pick up some new soccer cleats and athletic wear! (: I got an e-mail from my host sister Saki, and she said that she was told I love soccer, and the coach at her school said it would be alright if I joined the soccer team at my host school! (: Aside from Japanese and Latin, playing soccer has ALWAYS been my passion, it is my favorite sport! I was extremely surprised and excited from this e-mail!! I have never played soccer on a school team before, but wish me luck! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
~Jane Claire ♥

2 comments: